A place for a slightly social retard yet self proclaimedly "suprisingly handsome"(not really at all) gimp to dump stuff! Read if you want and you know me sorta, run if you dont!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Lonely Heart Club Band....with one lonely member :(

I'm kinda tired of watching other peoples romances blossom, and having them go through all the progressions of holding hands first kiss....first baby (j/k) and so on... :( I want a girl friend! I am such a loser VL (well not technically but in spirit) @ 17! Why am I so repulsive to the opposite sex? Am I ugly? Am I smelly? Am I off putting? Am I freak? Why must I be such a Geek (hey that ryhmed!) I hope my mom doesnt read these blogs....Sigh every girl i have ever been on a date with has not been intrested oh well....I can be a he-spinster :) (see picture in post above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home