A place for a slightly social retard yet self proclaimedly "suprisingly handsome"(not really at all) gimp to dump stuff! Read if you want and you know me sorta, run if you dont!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Wow....bad day :(

I just got done being "sick" and am now having after shocks mainly...vocally. My lesson today was freaky I suck so bad now, not that i didnt before but it's way worse now hahahaha oh well. It actually wasnt that bad of a day, my friend Bobbi came over and we went to a movie with Kinner and her friend and ended up leaving early because it was a tad to dirty, but then ...keys were locked in cars...so we ended up waiting. :)
World of Warcraft is so addictive! I am really wishing i had an income so I could keep playing it after 30 days :P. Oh well life moves on and so will I, I think i am going to bed I need to wake up way early for one who is nocturnal.....10....AM *DUN DUN DUH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home