A place for a slightly social retard yet self proclaimedly "suprisingly handsome"(not really at all) gimp to dump stuff! Read if you want and you know me sorta, run if you dont!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Random Pictures

MY friend Bobbisue likes this hair color best. What do you all think?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's my kitty! He is under the bed!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is from 9th grade right after I shaved my head. I wore a beany cuz i was ugly without it....and it looks like with as well.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Susannah said...

Very very very few people should ever shave their heads. The list is pretty much Bruce Willis alone.

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Susannah said...

I think you can should go blue. Can you have blue hair at a private school? Hahaha.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Susannah said...

Why do you not spike your hair? Or mess it up at least? ...you should, that'd be hot.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Susannah said...

Please don't ever buzz your hair. I am begging!...I would be on my knees begging if my kneecap wasn't cracked. That's how much I'm begging.

10:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves Hello to cat*

10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA fun stuff

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home