A place for a slightly social retard yet self proclaimedly "suprisingly handsome"(not really at all) gimp to dump stuff! Read if you want and you know me sorta, run if you dont!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Addiction to UV rays has its benefits :)

SO....Its been awhile since I have blogged so I am right now. I took my AP US History test the other day....wow that was a train wreck....and it left me inable to spell or use grammer properley so just be warned about that ;). I have been going against my better judgement I have been tanning (quite nicely I might add) For once on this island...I dont want to be a white islander. I am getting really excited and really nervous for Les Mis suddenly. People at school get annoyed when I talk about it so I am talking about it here. I hope I am as good as Jan remembers I dont want to get like kicked out :P. I need to start learning my songs.....in fact I think I will.... *runs off to listen to Les Miz with the intent of updating again tomorrow*

4 Comments:

Blogger Susannah said...

Blast you and your tanable self! I'm going again this weekend and will hopefully see some sort of effect--if only that means I'm bright red.

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

Oh how i miss you! you always made my day! and i am so excited for once on this island i will so say to myself "look there is aaron the tan islander"

11:18 PM

 
Blogger Gimptastic said...

yay!

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Susannah said...

Can we bring posters? Such as "Look, there is Kelly the Tan Islander"? I would bring my "The baby is yours" poster but I have promised A.J. I'd bring it to his next show. And it is only novelty once.

Hahaha, I'm a nutcase.

-Sus

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home