A place for a slightly social retard yet self proclaimedly "suprisingly handsome"(not really at all) gimp to dump stuff! Read if you want and you know me sorta, run if you dont!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

SELF OBSESSION REACHES NEW HEIGHTS!

Ok so basically when you get...being tan...boredom....camera...new clothes....and me together


I take pictures. There are alot of me sorry but this is my blog :P. but some of my friends! yay enjoy!
me angsty!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i took my own headshot my arm is holding the camera!


(also i am in my once on this island costume)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

angsty....outside....new clothes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
angsty...inside....new

clothes....          

(down below) come with me to my nest of love!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


kelly hennessey (our timoune) i took this! dang im good :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is the color version of mine and my friend Robert's (agwe) which i also took
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


bobbi gets it on with the drapes!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and heather!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 Comments:

Blogger Susannah said...

Yay for updates! Yay for new sexy modely pics! Yay for self-obsession! Yay for the picture of Kelly that is now my desktop!

Hahaha, I'm such a dork.

-Sus-

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

you can't help it that you look totally hot in your new clothes!

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home